These are some things on the internet I go to when I’m looking for a little pick-me-up.
- Bright drawings of animals with encouraging things: http://thelatestkate.tumblr.com
- Cute gifs of a kitten and a witch saying nice things: http://kittenwitchandthebadvibes.tumblr.com
- Pictures of manatees saying reassuring things: https://calmingmanatee.tumblr.com/tagged/calming-manatee
- Expressive watercolor artwork and nice words, some DBT stuff: https://www.instagram.com/sydneiiii/?hl=en
- A good, long list of grounding techniques: https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/flashbacks.htm
- The song “I won’t say I’m in love” from Hercules, played on the piano (relaxing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDmW_CBcMDU
- Parody of Taylor Swift’s song “Blank Space” but with moms (funny, cute): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FrBS2pPcak
- Mouse over the circles to reveal a picture of a koala (satisfying): http://www.koalastothemax.com
- “Every Romantic Movie” — funny, punny, sweet, like watching a full romantic movie but in 6 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mGeRC6k5Fc
- Playlist of jokes by youtube channel Vlogbrothers (punny): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFym8JwlYxY&list=PLMs_JcuNozJYOfHXHGTtHse4XYvnygc8A
Do you have any go-to’s or favorite videos or websites?